WARNING!

DISCLAIMER

Tuesday 17 December 2013

RECYCLED


I was in a station, sitting on a bench and waiting for the train to come.

Presently, a lady holding a baby to her breast sat down next to me.

Well I’m fond of children and I couldn’t help but stare at the sweet-looking baby.
The  lady noticed this and she started chatting to me in a friendly manner.



“This isn’t actually a baby, you know. It’s a bag.” As she said so, she turned over the baby’s clothes and showed me a zipper on the belly.

Now that she said it, I noticed that the baby’s eyes appeared to be made of glass too.

“Wow, it looks very realistic.”
“Yes, I know. It takes a lot of work to make it. Time-consuming, too. But it doesn’t bother me, because I love recycling things,” she replied with a smile.

Just then the train pulled up. She stood up and got on the train.

I was going to catch the same train but I couldn’t bring myself to move.
So I sat there rigid and stared after the train until it disappeared into the distance.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Too lazy to go to the main site? Just translate here

Followers