WARNING!

DISCLAIMER

Monday 23 June 2014

Girl at the Library

Yesterday, I went to the library to look up some horror novels. I asked the librarian where the horror section was, and she directed me to a collection of shelves towards the far end of the building against a wall. I was browsing through the titles there when I came across a gap in the books, and noticed a beautiful girl on the other side peering through at me. Our eyes met for a brief moment and she smiled. My social awkwardness got the better of me and I turned around, blushing, and looked at other books away from her. I tried to work up the courage to talk to her, but in the end I just picked up a couple of books and brought them to the counter. Dammit, I wish I wasn’t such a pussy. If I had talked to her, maybe I could have gotten her number…

What makes this story creepy?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Too lazy to go to the main site? Just translate here

Followers