WARNING!

DISCLAIMER

Monday 23 June 2014

Crowded Elevator

I hate being in crowds when it’s hot. Fucking hate it. I’m exhausted from work, and then I have to ride the damn rush hour train home. I stagger back to my apartment building and waited for the elevator. There’s another goddamn crowd here.
An old woman and her husband, two kids in elementary school, a college student, a businessman in a suit, and a mom with a kid on her back and another holding her hand.
We all got inside, and just as the doors are about to close, this cute girl in a white dress slips past them. The weight buzzer goes off. Well, that makes sense, this thing’s got a limit of 9 adults. She looks embarrassed and tries to get off, but I smiled and stepped out of the elevator.
As the doors close, she’s smiling back at me. Very cute. I honestly didn’t want to be stuck on a full elevator, but still, it’s totally worth it.
I took the next elevator up and went back to my place. The TV’s on, and the news is talking about some chick that’s gone missing.


What makes this story creepy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too lazy to go to the main site? Just translate here

Followers