WARNING!

DISCLAIMER

Monday 16 June 2014

Express Train

 Scary stories from around the internet translated into English.
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It’s five minutes to midnight, and I’m on an express train on the outskirts of Tokyo. It’s just me and a few other people, and then this one guy gets on. When he gets in, he looks around and suddenly has this terrified expression on his face as the doors close behind him.
He walks up to a woman, “Excuse me ma’am, are you 28?”
"That’s exactly right," the woman says. "How could you tell?"
He ignores her and turns to the man next to me, “And you, you’re 45?”
"Why yes, that’s right."
He looks at me then, “And you’re 35.”
"That’s correct. But how do you know?"
"And you miss, you’re 50?"
"Yes that’s right. But I’ll be turning 51 tomorrow, in five minutes."
When she says this, the man goes white as a sheet.
"I have a special power: I can see how long each of you is going to live."

What makes this story creepy?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Too lazy to go to the main site? Just translate here

Followers