WARNING!

DISCLAIMER

Tuesday 8 April 2014

Tape Recorder

 Scary stories from around the internet translated into English.
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have never believed in the paranormal. Ghosts, demons, aliens? It all seemed so stupid and fake to me. One of my friends is all superstitious about this shit and tries to convince me that this stuff is real and I should go look for a ghost or something on my own.
So whatever, I told him why the fuck not - just so I could prove him wrong and make him shut up. He told me there was an abandoned house a few blocks away from here that was alleged to be the home of a murdered woman years ago.
That night, I grabbed a tape recorder and flashlight and set off to explore the house and see if I could communicate with a ‘ghost’. I climbed through a window on the side of the house, crawled in and turned my light on.
The house was really desolate and empty. Definitely abandoned. The only thing in the house was a police tape covering the entrance of the staircase. The room at the top must of been where the scene of the murder took place. I tear it off and walk up the stairs into the room.
Dead silence. This seems to be the best place to communicate with a ghost, I thought to myself, so I began recording with the recorder.
"Hello? If there is a ghost in here, show me a sign and make a sound."
I stood there for about 10 seconds waiting for something.
Nothing.
I stopped the recording and waited a moment before I pressed play.
"Hello? If there is a ghost in here, show me a sign and make a sound."
Silence.
My heart sank. I run out as fast as I can and didn’t look back. I had never been so afraid in my life.

Why was he afraid?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too lazy to go to the main site? Just translate here

Followers