WARNING!

DISCLAIMER

Tuesday 8 April 2014

Who…?

 Scary stories from around the internet translated into English.
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I guess it’s time for me to get going.
I just noticed it’s already past noon.
Shit… I haven’t even washed my face yet.
I don’t really want to, but I should…. Blah.
I turn the water on at the sink and splash it on my face.
I take some face wash and spread it all over.
As I massage it into my skin, it begins to lather.
The water gurgling down the drain echoes in the bathroom.
Maybe I turned the faucet too far… Well, I better rinse the soap off.
I reach my hands out and search for the stream of water coming out of the faucet.
Huh? Where is it? I keep groping around, but I can’t find the water.
I open my eyes and endure the stinging of the soap as I search for the faucet.
The faucet… The faucet… Where is it?
Oh, there it is.
I turn the knob, and the water comes streaming out.
I rinse my face off… Finally all of the soap comes off.
I wipe my face off with a towel to dry myself off.
Man… I’m too scared to look in the mirror.
I haven’t even shaved my beard,
but I’m going to make a run for it while I still can.

What makes this story creepy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too lazy to go to the main site? Just translate here

Followers